Clear your schedule for April 7-8th. It's the annual TWENTY-FOUR HOUR CHALLENGE!
Study the details and make sure you don't miss the third best thing of 2015!
Date: April 7-8th (9am-9am). Drop off and pick up at the church.
TWENTY-FOUR HOURS OF FUN!
We will be kicking off the day with a giant inflatable obstacle course in our church's Gym, Sky High's next, and then we're going to an A’s Game. That's right - the Oakland A's, baby! After being out all day, we're going back to the church to play some more. It's going to be epic.
Make sure you bring clothes to run around in & Warm clothes for the baseball game.
Also grab a sleeping bag and pillow.
Details for Parents:
- Lunch will be provided at the church.
- A $10 food voucher will be given to each student for dinner at the A’s game (students can bring more money if they want more food/souvenirs).
- Breakfast will be provided on the 8th.
- There will be plenty of snacks throughout the day.
- Students will be in groups of 6 with a leader at the A’s Game.
- You'll need to sign a waiver for the church (included in the online signup) and a waiver for sky high.